Return Policy and Change Of Mind
Subject to the application of the Competition and Consumer Act, 2010 (if applicable), if you are not 100% satisfied with your goods and;
- The goods are not custom made; and
- Direct Office Furniture have been notified in writing within 14 days of delivery; and
- The goods have not been assembled and are returned in its original packaging, undamaged, and “as new”; and
- Direct Office Furniture have confirmed acceptance of the above conditions; then Direct Office Furniture will refund you the purchase price of the product, less the cost of shipping (both ways).
- In all other circumstances, Direct Office Furniture will not accept the return of the goods.
- Non-returnable items excluded from all change of mind returns include:
- Products described as “custom made”
- All forms of clearance stock (e.g. warehouse, floor stock etc.)
- Clearance items
- Special order products – ordered specifically for you
- Nothing in the clause limits claims for Direct Office Furniture’s failure to comply with the Customer’s order or specification whether due to shortfall, defect, error, incorrect delivery or otherwise. The Customer must give written notice to Direct Office Furniture within fourteen (14) days from the date of delivery of such defect. If the Customer fails to provide such notice, then the Customer shall be deemed to have accepted the goods.
- These terms and conditions shall not exclude or limit the application of any provision of any statute including any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which would contravene any statute or cause any part of this clause 14 to be void. To the extent permitted by law all conditions, warranties and undertakings are expressly excluded.
- Direct Office Furniture’ liability for breach of a non-excludable condition or warranty is limited at Direct Office Furniture’ option, to any one of the following:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; or
- the repair of the goods; or
- the payment of the cost of providing replacement goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
- Direct Office Furniture shall not be liable for any indirect loss or damages whatsoever, including consequential loss, loss of profits, loss of opportunity or loss of use.
*Direct Office Furniture management reserves the right to refuse refunds.